Create, import, store and organize references. RefWorks is a web-based tool for managing bibliographic citations. You can build your own database of citations, or references, by:
- importing records from library catalogues, article databases, RSS feeds and web sites.
- creating your own citations manually.
Generate bibliographies. Once you have citations in your database, you can automatically generate bibliographies in hundreds of styles, from journal-specific formats to more standard styles like APA, MLA, and Chicago.
Format Word documents with in-text citations and Works Cited lists. You can also generate in-text citations and bibliographies in Microsoft Word by using the Write-N-Cite utility.
Workshops, Tutorials & Help
- Drop-in RefWorks workshops in the Library
- RefWorks Online Help
- More video tutorials on the RefWorks YouTube channel
- Online RefWorks workshops ("webinars")
- Contact the VIU Research Help service
- Contact the RefWorks technical support team by phone at 1-800-521-0600 ext. 74440 or by email at email@example.com